Thursday, December 3, 2015

Gift Guide: My Top Beauty Set Picks -Blogmas Day 3-

I spent quite a bit of my free time on the internet browsing websites and making a mental wish list and one of my favorite things to look at during the holidays is gift sets. I very rarely buy them for myself, and unfortunately, most of my friends aren't as beauty obsessed as I am, but I dream of the day where I can add them all to my cart and give them away happily. So I'm here to share my top five picks for this holiday season. All of these can be found at Sephora and all of them look amazing. I know I would be a happy girl unwrapping one of these on Christmas morning ;)



  1. Benefit Real Cheeky Party Holiday Blush Palette ($42): I have the version of this from last year, and to be honest, I like the one that I have a little bit better. But this one looks amazing, especially if you're a blush lover. It comes with five benefit boxed powders (Dandelion, Rackateur, Sugarbomb, Hoola, and Coralista), Watt's Up! highlighter, and deluxe sizes of the They're Real! mascara and the They're Real! push up liquid liner. You get a lot for your money (they claim the palette to be $116 value) and overall I think it's a great blush palette for both junkies and newbies. 
  2. NARS Steven Klein Collaboration One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette ($69): To be honest, if I wasn't in the midst of buying so many gifts for my friends and family, I would be so tempted to splurge on this one for myself. NARS is such a luxury brand, which makes it great for a gift. This palette in particular is stunning: it comes with four blushes (Robotic, Blaspmey, Luster, and Dolce Vita), two contour blushes (Palmona I and Palmona II), and a bronzer (Laguna). Again, I think this is a perfect gift for a beauty lover or for someone who is just starting out--the blushes are pretty and versatile and NARS's formulations are just gorgeous. 
  3. Sephora Favorites Superstars ($75): This is a great option, as it includes seven full sized products in addition to a few deluxe sizes. The variety of this one is awesome: you get a variety of different makeup items as well as two tools (a Beauty Blender and a Tarte contouring brush). $75 seems a little steep, but it claims to have a $207 value, which I can definitely see with all of the full sized products you get with the set. 
  4. Sephora Favorites Bottled Dreams Perfume Sampler ($58): Sephora always does amazing perfume samplers, but the ones I usually see are full of small samples in little tubes instead of larger ones in actual, beautiful bottles. One of my favorite parts about the perfume kits though is that they come with a certificate to redeem a full-sized version of your favorite. For someone who loves trying different scents,  this is the perfect gift. 
  5. Sephora Face + Eye Mask Discovery Set ($25): Ugh, how I love the Sephora sheet masks. I've only tried a few so far, but I'm in love with every one I use. This set is a $33 value, which isn't a huge saving, but it's still a bit of a deal. The set includes three sheet masks (Honey, Lotus, and Rose) and three eye masks (also Honey, Lotus, and Rose). I haven't tried the eye masks yet--I just got a few of them I ordered on Black Friday--but I'm sure they're just as great and this set is nice for someone who likes skincare or for someone you want to give a spa kit to. 
Do you have your eye on any beauty sets this year?
      


No comments:

Post a Comment