Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday Questionnaire: February 16th 2015

We're only a month and a half into 2015 and I can't believe how busy I've been! Blogging on a regular schedule is one of my resolutions for this year, but every time I start, something comes up and throws me off track. Things finally seem to be calming down, so hopefully this can be the start of more consistent + better content.


In honor of all of the snow that's been falling in my area the past month, here's a throwback pic of me and my brother in the igloo that we built after a massive snowstorm. How cute were we? ;)

1. Mood: Happy! Not having to go to school on a Monday always makes my day bright. 


2. Relationship status: Single, and very content that way. After bouncing from guy to guy, I'm finally taking time to focus on myself and my friends. Cheesy, sure, but it's working for me. 

3. How old were you when you had your first kiss? I believe I was thirteen. Not too bad, in the grand scheme of things.

4. Current nail polish: Essie's Lady Like...one of my all-time favorites!

5. What perfume are you currently using? I'm trying to use up some body sprays instead of perfume, so right now I've been sporting Bath and Body Works "Endless Weekend"

6. Favorite movie? The Breakfast Club is my all-time favorite, but I'm a huge fan of that genre of 80's flicks and The Perks of Being a Wallflower

7. Current outfit: American Eagle white crochet peplum top and high-waisted jeans, black cardigan from Kohl's, printed multi-colored scarf from Van Heusen, and black Toms.

8. Favorite candy: Heath bars are my preferred chocolate bar, but for regular candy I love Swedish Fish and Skittles.

9. Any special plans for today? A big mall crawl with my Mom and some friends of ours!

10. Weekly goals: A major clean out of all of my stuff! It's time to declutter and reorganize! 

I hope everyone has a great week!
      



No comments:

Post a Comment