Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Updated: What's in my Bag? Summer 2015

I'll admit it: I'm a huge handbag addict. And because of this, I've recently starting switching them out more frequently (not everyday; I'm still too lazy for that) and therefore have been experimenting with the amount of stuff I've been carrying around. This is one of the smaller bags that I carry day-to-day, so I'm going to share my purse essentials.


The bag itself is a little beaten up. It's from Forever 21--my brother gave it to me last year for my birthday--and I love it. It's a hot pink, rectangular cross-body with gold hardware that is so cute and fun for summer. 


As you can see, this bag is not that big, so I really had to narrow down what I carry around on a daily basis. The height is just taller than the wallet that I'm carrying around and the width is probably around an inch and a half.


First up, the true essentials: the tribal print wallet I'm currently using is from Claire's and I love it for day to do because it can't be overstuffed and holds just what I need. My lanyard with my keys is from a resort I frequent with my family and I have a bunch of keychains on it (for example, my Mickey Mouse one my friend got me from Disney and my Lego R2D2 one). And then I have my two pairs of glasses, my aviators from Kohl's that I hauled recently and my prescription ones that I need when I drive at night. I just keep them wrapped in my cleaning cloth since my eyeglass case doesn't fit in the bag.


My beauty stash was really cut down, as you can see. My favorite lip balm of all time is Nivea A Kiss of Milk & Honey and I don't care how small my bag is, this (or something similar) will be in it. I also have my little Sephora compact mirror and then two hair ties, a scrunchie and a ribbon one, just in case I need to tie my hair up.


And lastly, the miscellaneous: I have an almost empty pack of Orbit Spearmint Gum, a Tide-to-Go Stick, which is a serious life savor, and a hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works in the Creamsicle scent which smells amazing and is sadly almost gone.

What is your biggest handbag essential?
      


No comments:

Post a Comment