Tuesday, December 2, 2014

November Favorites 2014

Can you believe how quickly November went? I can't believe we're into the last month of the year! I've been trying a ton of new products lately and had a really hard time narrowing them down. Except quite a bit of product reviews coming up, plus some fun tutorials!

My Thanksgiving attire included my favorite LC Lauren Conrad dress,
my coziest gray cardigan from Target, and some black bow loafers!

Without further ado, let us get into what I've been loving lately!

Makeup

  • Boo Boo Cover Up concealer: I found this in my Ipsy bag a few months ago and I absolutely love it. It's one of those products that I force myself to put aside to finish up something older, but every time I whip it out I fall more in love. It's the best concealer I have for covering up pesky breakouts.
  • Stila In the Light palette: Every good thing you've heard about this palette is true. The colors are stunning, the formulations gorgeous, and it's worth every single penny. Unfortunately, I think the brand is discontinuing this palette (and I have NO idea why!) so I would pick it up quickly if you've had your eye on it.
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Fig Jam + Sephora Glossy Gloss in Irish Coffee: Somewhere in the past few weeks I fell in love with darker, brown toned lip colors and this has been my favorite combination. I love all of the Revlon lip butters and this line of Sephora glosses is absolutely amazing--I'm in love. 
  • Revlon Copper Penny: Le sigh...how pretty is this color? Imagine a melted, shiny new penny on your nails. The only thing wrong with this polish is that it chips fairly quickly...but I like the color so much that I don't mind doing the occasional touch up. 

Skincare/Body Care/Hair Care



  • Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes: I'm not particularly fussy with face wipes. I love the Simple ones and wanted to try something different, so I gave these a whirl. They're really great for every day and I've been enjoying them a lot, but I don't think they're miles about any other face wipes. 
  • Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion: My mom picked this up for me and I love it. Not only does it smell delish, but the formula is great and is nice and hydrating for the winter.
  • TRESemme Keratin Infusing Soothing Serum: Truth be told, I have an excess amount of hair products just like this one. But for whatever reason, I've gravitated towards the particular oil in the past few weeks. I use it on days when I don't wash my hair just to throw some extra moisture to my ends, and I really like it!
Fashion



  • Van Heusen Sweater + Kohl's Map Scarf: I've never included an outfit favorite before, but I Really have been loving this combination. The color of the open knit sweater from VH and the color and pattern of the scarf (which I'm obsessed with) go really nicely together, and it's both warm and very comfortable. 
Random

  • Jesse McCartney Live: I had the really cool opportunity to see a Jesse McCartney concert a few weeks ago and he is honestly one of the best performers I've ever seen live. Plus, he's still completely adorable and an amazing musician--and not going to lie, when he played Beautiful Soul, my heart melted. 
  • Stellar Kart Disney Covers: I discovered some really cool covers of Disney songs over the past month and I've become obsessed. I haven't listened to any other of their songs, but after hearing what they've done with some of my favorite classics, I can't wait to. My favorites they've covered are Do You Wanna Build a Snowman? and Can You Feel the Love Tonight?
  • Nature Box: I've gotten two boxes from this company before (and I reviewed my first one--I'll link it here) and I've been absolutely loving it. The snacks are delicious, and I love that you get to pick out what's in your box (or you can be surprised!). Better yet, the box usually arrives two days after it ships.
  • Trivia Crack: Let me start off by saying this app was appropriately named. I grew so obsessed with it that I had to stop playing in fear of never being able to stop. It's a really fun trivia game played against friends and was so useful for when the day got unbearably boring.

What are were your favorite products of the month?
Alyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment