Sunday, November 2, 2014

Unboxing: Nature Box

I've been putting in my best effort to be healthy lately, and the hardest thing about maintaining a healthy lifestyle, in my opinion, is the diet. It doesn't help that my schedule has been jam packed and all of the unhealthy options are just so convenient after a long day. That's why when I stumbled upon Nature Box, I was intrigued. Five multiple serving bags of healthy, natural snacks delievered to your doorstep every month? And so I decided to give it a whirl.


Nature Box is a monthly subscription service priced at $20 per box. Typically you receive five snacks (you can either choose or let them choose for you!) but for some reason (I'm assuming because it was my first box) they threw in an extra one for me. That was quite the surprise!
 

I did pick five/six of the items in my box so they're all things I think I'll love and enjoy: First off is the Coffee Kettle Popcorn ("Kettle corn with coffee-caramelized popcorn") and Sunshine Chips ("Mixed vegetable chips with sea salts").


Next up: Pumpkin Spice Nom Noms ("Mini pumpkin oat cookies"), Pear Praline Crunch ("Pear-flavored praline pecans and cashews"), and Baked Sweet Potato Fries ("Baked sweet potato-flavored crackers").


My bonus item was, obviously, a bonus so I didn't pick it up. However, I think I'll really love it! They threw in the Cranberry Almond Bites, which are "crispy almond and rice squares with cranberries."

All in all, I'm thrilled. The shipping speed was impeccable (I ordered this Tuesday night and received it Thursday morning) and the box itself is great. If I had a gripe, it would probably be the price. Sure, $4 a snack (if you don't include the bonus) isn't outrageous, but it is a little high. I might not get the box every month, maybe just when I'm in a pinch and don't want to veer off of my (attempted) healthy lifestyle. 

Nature Box offers a free trial for all new members, and if you want to subscribe, you can use the code Y2YL-2AM at checkout for 50% off of your first box!*

Have you ever tried Nature Box?
Alyssa


*This is not an affiliated code, just something I found online and wanted to share! As always, all opinions are my own and this post is in no way sponsored by Nature Box or any other company.



No comments:

Post a Comment