Monday, December 1, 2014

Monday Questionnaire: Christmas Edition

Happy December, everyone! I know I haven't been around too much, but I'm back and ready to embrace the Christmas season. what better way to start that off than with a Christmas Monday Questionnaire?

I found the picture of my bedroom decorations from last year...I 
can't wait to decorate this year!

1. What Christmas movie do you look forward to every year?
   I'm a big fan of The Polar Express. My mom always read my brothers and I the book before we decorated the tree, and when the movie came out, my heart fluttered. Every time I watch it I get in a completely festive mood!

2. Real or fake tree?
  Although I've always thought real trees were cool, we've always had fake ones. Not only are they a lot less of a mess, but they can be up for way longer!

3. Favorite Christmas polishes:
  I love Essie's Beyond Cozy and OPI Animalistic.

4. Do you own an ugly Christmas sweater?
  YES! I recently bought two from Target.com: a green one with a reindeer and a really cute mixed holiday printed one (I'll do a post on styling them in a few days!).

5. What kind of Christmas cookies do you bake?
  My mom and I bake Christmas cookies together every year, and we usually make tri-colors, butter cookies, gingerbread, and linzer tarts, plus an assortment of mixed cookies that vary from year to year.

6. If you were an elf, what would your name be?
  Well, a guide via Google says that it would be Perky Snow-Bums :)

7. Which holiday tunes are you constantly listening to?
  Is that even a question? The Michael Buble Christmas album, obviously!

8. Traditional or flavored hot cocoa?
   I sat thinking about this for a while and came to the conclusion that I love both equally!

9. Favorite holiday party look:
  I love shimmery golden eyes and red lips, paired with red lips and a cute dress!

10. Goals for the upcoming season:
  Spend some extra time with my family and enjoy the best time of the year!


See you all tomorrow!
Alyssa
  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment