Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday Questionnaire: November 10th 2014

November? Already? I can't even begin to process how quickly 2014 is going by. The Holiday season is my favorite, so I'm welcoming the closing months of the year with open arms. Time for another Monday Questionnaire! I was scrolling through some of my photos recently and came across this picture of my cappuccino from a wedding a few weeks ago. And yes, it was as delicious as it looks!


1. Mood:
A tad overwhelmed. So much has been going on in my life recently that it's hard to digest and deal with it all. My main focus right now is to sit back, relax, breath, and just have fun. 

2. What is the last song/album you purchased?
What else? Taylor Swift's 1989.

3. The best video game system ever is______.
The Wii or the Nintendo DS. I really love both of them!

4. Current nail polish: 
Bare! But my toes are currently sporting Revlon Colorstay in Bold Sangria. 

5. How many times did you hit the snooze button this morning?
None! I don't even allow myself a snooze button because I know I'll abuse it. 

6. Current outfit:
Gray leggings from Old Navy, a maroon dress from Cotton On, a black jacket from Dots, and black booties from JustFab.

7. What is the furthest distance you've ever traveled?
Anchorage, Alaska is over 3,00 miles from where I live, and Denali is about 260 miles north from there, so quite far!

8. You can only use one mascara for the rest of your life--which one is it?
I don't really have an all-time favorite, but I do really love the CoverGirl Clump Crusher and the Maybelline The Mega Plush.

9. If you could have a $1000 gift card to anywhere right now, where would you choose?
Probably Amazon! It's the most versatile choice in my opinion. 

10. Weekly goals:
Keep a clear head! Everything will be fine. :)


I hope everyone has a great week!
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment