Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Lush Lust: Christmas Goodies

Over the past few months, Lush and I have become pretty friendly. My obsession for the company has grown quite a bit, so you can imagine how excited I was when this year's holiday line was released.



For those of you who aren't familiar with Lush, it's a company that makes handmade personal care products that are not only naturally good for you but cute as a button and deliciously appealing. Almost every beauty blogger covets these products, and I am no exception. I ended up picking out five Christmas treats that I can't stop obsessing over.





  • Baked Alaska soap ($7.95 for a 3.5oz block): This looks so cool (think the Northern Lights) and smells bright and fresh and citrus-y. I've never tried Lush soap, but I'm very excited about this product!
  • Snowcake soap ($7.95 for a 3.5oz block): I've heard about this product from a few different people and really wanted to give it a whirl. The scent is a creamy, warm, almond scent and reminds me of baking cookies with my mom. 
  • The Melting Snowman bath melt ($5.95): How cute is this?! It smells like Christmas spices (cinnamon and cloves, anyone?) and is almost too adorable to use. Almost ;)
  • The Christmas Penguin bubble bar ($7.95): Another product that is almost too cute to use, the Christmas Penguin is an orange-bergamot scent. And look how cute he is!
  • Santa's lip scrub ($8.95): I love Lush's lip scrubs. They're edible and delicious and the best thing to exfoliate my lips. I've never tried this one (my favorite is Mint Julips) but it supposedly tastes just like cola and has mini edible hearts in it, and that just has to be perfect, right?

Have you picked up anything from Lush lately?
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment