Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Lush Lust: Mini Haul

Out of all of the stores I shop at, Lush is definitely one that I get lost in easily. I mean, you walk in and everything is bright and colorful, looks fun and exciting, and smells amazing, so how does one not want to just buy everything? I dragged a friend to the mall so I could restock on a beloved product that I ran out on, and ended up with a few extra goodies.


For some shoppers, four purchased products from Lush is a lot, but I can (and have) do much more damage. I also redeemed five empty fresh face mask containers for my freebie--but I was nice and got my mom a little something something.



For myself, I purchased:

  • Grease Lightning: This is actually why I went to Lush in the first place. Grease Lightning is one of my holy grail skincare products. It's a tea tree spot treatment that gently takes care of breakouts. Sure, it takes a little bit longer to work than the more abrasive versions out there--but it works well under makeup (it dries out your skin less!) and gets the job done. $14.95 for a 1.5oz container, in-store and online. 
  • Cupcake (not pictured--sorry!): Obviously you don't walk out of Lush with a fresh face mask for someone else and not one for yourself. Cupcake is my go to for that time of the month: it calms and sooths breakouts, relaxes and evens your face, and smells like chocolate cupcake batter while it works. How can it get any better than that? $7.95 for a 2.1oz container, in-store only.
  • Cup o' Coffee: I was all over the release for this one. Lush plus coffee? I'm sold. It's an exfoliating face and body mask that is great to use before shaving. And obviously it smells devine. $10.95 for a 5.2oz container, in-store and online. 
  • Popcorn: Lip scrubs that aren't Lush don't cut it for me--I know it is basically just sugar, but there is something about the way Lush does sugar that works the best for me. I usually go for Mint Julips, but decided to try Popcorn instead. It smells just like kettle corn: salty and sweet and delicious. $9.95 for a 0.8oz jar, in-store and online.
And that's it! Mini hauls like this that are primarily things that you know you love are my favorite because there is no worrying about wasting money on a bunch of products that you don't like. That being said, I haven't met a Lush product I haven't loved--but hey, that's just me. 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment