Monday, December 14, 2015

Monday Questionnaire: December 14th 2015 -Blogmas Day 14-

I haven't done one of these in ages. It's a shame, really, because these questionnaires are great for getting a little more personal. So naturally, I am so excited to dig into these questions!


Finals are unfortunately here, but I am beyond blessed to have an amazing mother (check out her new blog!) who made me a lovely care package full of snacks to get me through all of my studying.


1. Mood: 
      Uneasy. The next week and a half is going to be absolutely crazy, and I'm so nervous about it. Not to mention that while all of my friends from high school are going to be partying on Friday because they'll be all done with the semester, I'll still have two more tests to go next Monday and Tuesday.

2. Do you prefer a bar of soap or shower gel? Or something else? 
      I'm definitely a shower gel girl. Right now, I'm using the Philosophy Candy Cane three-in-one gel.

3. What is/was your favorite subject in school?
     English, although I did really well in history. I hate math and science!

4. Current Nail Polish: 
      Sinful Colors San Francisco with Essie Jiggle High Jiggle Low as an accent on my ring finger.

5. What is your dream vacation?
      I'm a huge Disney Girl, but I think my dream vacation is traveling to different big cities in Europe and doing some sightseeing and shopping!

6. Current outfit: 
      A black and white aztec printed skater dress from Kohl's, a red Old Navy cardigan, plain black leggings, also from Kohl's, and black slip on sneakers from American Eagle. Oh, and my standard jewelry.

7. What's your favorite color?
      Blue!

8. Do you wear glasses/contacts? 
      I do, for distance and (mostly) driving at night.

9. Do you keep makeup in your handbag?
      Usually, I keep in a little bit: a concealer and a lip product in a small cosmetic bag with my lip balm, hand cream, hair ties, and compact mirror.

10. Weekly goals:
      Get through the beginning of my finals, keep up with Blogmas, see my friends, and keep calm!

Here's to a great week!
      



No comments:

Post a Comment