Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Currently Craving: Spring 2015

Spring. It feels incredible to be able to say that without it proceeding It doesn't feel like. All of the warm weather, sunshine, and budding foliage has me in such a great mood that I'm in the mood to purchase all of these items in one swing and make my closet very happy (and my bank account very sad!). But I'll resist...for now.



  1. Smith's Rosebud Salve in a Tube: This is the item that I'm most likely to purchase out of the bunch, which is due to my major lip balm obsession. I'm a huge fan of the original Rosebud Salve, but I just hate using tin products because they get dirty easily. I will definitely be picking this up the next time I'm in Sephora (or on Sephora.com!).
  2. OPI Do You Lilac It?: Oh, how I love this color. I'm developing a major color crush on purple and this polish would be an amazing addition to my collection. All of the purple nail varnishes I have are dark shades, which is why I can completely justify adding a pastel version to my stash.
  3. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette: Unlike the OPI polish, this isn't a product I can justify shelling out the cash for. I've never been obsessed with powder (my Rimmel Stay Matte is perfectly fine, thank you very much) but this just seems like a whole new ballgame, and not to mention the endless positive reviews it has. Why must you cost $58?
  4. The Body Shop Early Harvest Raspberry Body Scrub: My obsession with this company is hardly a secret. I'm currently using their olive scrub, but I can't help but want to switch to this one. Their raspberry scent is heavenly and the consistency of this seems perfect. 
  5. Lush Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb: Schoolwork has me dreaming of relaxation, and a nice soak in the tub would be heavenly. I've never tried this product but have always heard awesome things--and come on, who wouldn't want to bathe in purple water?
  6. Alex and Ani Hakuna Matata Bracelet: I love Disney, I love Alex and Ani, and still I am yet to own any of the Disney collection bangles. A bunch of new ones were just released a few weeks ago, and this one is by far my favorite! It has me singing along already. 
  7. White lace bralette: My first bralette purchase (a purple lace one from Aerie--on sale!) just came in the mail a few days ago and I am already obsessed. White will be really diverse and perfect for summer. But let's be real: I need one of these in every color ;)
  8. Blue Polka-Dot Dress: If this particular one (from Modcloth) was in stock, it would already be on its way to me. I love polka-dots and dresses are my go-to for spring and summer, so it seems like a good match. I'm not fussy with the color, I just really, really love this one. 
  9. Hunter Rain Boots: To be honest, I would prefer these in turquoise or fuchsia or red, but black is the most practical, and if I were to pay $150 for rain boots, they better be practical. I'll probably try the Target version first and if I use and destroy them, then I'll invest in a better pair. 
  10. Denim Vest: Like I said, dresses are my go-to when the weather gets warmer, but when you're slipping on a sundress every day, it can get bo-ring. A vest would be the perfect way to spice things up! 
What does spring have you craving?
     

No comments:

Post a Comment