Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Currently Craving: Back to School 2015

As a student, there's one thing I always look forward to as back to school season approaches: shopping. Each new year calls for new clothes and goodies to start it off right--and although I don't go back for over a month, I was able to list my top picks ;)


  1. Marc Jacobs Remedy Concealer Pen: This product has been following me around for a few months now. I keep hearing amazing things about it, and since my under eye circles are out of control, I think this is a must. Not only does the formula have a ton of hype, but apparently the tip is metal, so it cools and de-puffs also.
  2. Lavanila Fresh Lemon Vanilla perfume: I have the Pure Vanilla perfume and love it. Vanilla is my all time favorite scent and I recently smelled the rest of the brand's products in Sephora and fell for this one. It's sweet with a tart freshness to it, which I think will be refreshing and different in the fragrance department.
  3. Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick: There are two shades I've been eyeing (Shame and F-Bomb) from this line that I think are beautiful. My everyday makeup is fresh and minimalistic and a sheer and moisturizing wash of color on my lips is exactly what I go for.
  4. Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Vitamin C Collagen Booster: My skin has some acne scarring an discoloration that I really want to get rid of and after doing some research, my eyes are set on this. Vitamin C is amazing for your skin and this is apparently worth every penny you pay for it.
  5. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer: Everyone and their cat loves this stuff. I recently got a deluxe sample with a Sephora order and fell head over heels. It doesn't break me out and there is a noticeable difference with the longevity of my base makeup when I wear this versus when I don't.
  6. Modcloth "The World is my Plie Ground" flats: It may be hard to believe, but my closet seriously lacks a good, versatile pair of black flats. I stumbled across these while browsing the website and fell in love--now hopefully my size will come back in stock so I can buy them.
  7. Button Front Tan Skirt: This is such a random piece to want, but I saw it styled in a magazine a few weeks ago and instantly wanted one. This one from Topshop is corduroy and has the simplistic design I'm looking for and I think it would just be so cute for fall and winter with a white shirt tucked in and some cute boots.
  8. Cable Knit Navy Blue Cardigan: Have you ever been shopping and seen a piece you love but just think you would love it so much more if it were in a different color? I felt that way in Forever 21 a couple of weeks ago when I saw their thick, oversized sweaters. I now am on a quest to find the perfect one in navy.
  9. Gold chain statement necklace: I am a big jewelry person and someone my collection lacks some simple/classic gold statement necklaces. Necklaces like these are all over the place, but my problem is that most of them are just so heavy. I think if I ever find one that's lighter and still nice quality, I'll buy them in every color.
  10. Black and white collared dress: Ugh, I just daydream about wearing this with some sheer black tights and flats in the fall. Cute, classic dresses like this are so easy to just throw on and always make you look put together and chic and I like the contrasting collar on this one from Amazon. 
What are you craving for back to school?
      

No comments:

Post a Comment