Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Sale Savvy: Sephora Haul

You don't typically lump together sale savvy and Sephora, but I happen to consider myself a pro sale and clearance shopper, and that applies to all stores, not just the Targets of the world. Sephora actually has pretty great discounted items--the problem is finding them. Typically, in store there is a designated end cap, but online there's a whole page (or more!) worth of deals.


There's nothing better than coming home to this box, am I right? Now, I actually made the order because my mom was out of her base (she uses the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream) and wanted to repurchase during the VIB sale. So, naturally, I had to see if there was anything good for a few bucks, and there was!


This is definitely an eclectic group of products. Right off the bat I knew I needed to purchase my favorite hand cream (which I hope they're just repackaging because I love this stuff and don't want it to be gone!): the Soap and Glory Hand Food in both the original scent and the Sugar Crush scent. A lot of products from this brand are on sale at the moment, which, as a huge fan, upsets me. My other three picks are all Sephora's own brand. I was very skeptical to try the Sephora brand products after just too many misses with Ulta's brand, but Sephora definitely has their line up to par. I picked up the Nourishing Body Butter in Mango, which I'm refusing to let myself open until I finish the one I'm currently using. I also got a Rouge Shine Lipstick in Matchmaker, which looks like it's going to be a perfect, glossy nude. And lastly I threw in the Ultimate Oil-in-Gel Lipstick Remover. You'll most definitely see a review of this in the near future--after a quick test, I was seriously impressed. 

All in all, I ended up paying around $26 for all of this stuff--collectively the products are a $51 value. And hey, I could have spent more than that on just one Chanel lipstick, so I think I made out alright ;)

Did you make any purchases from Sephora's VIB Sale?
      

No comments:

Post a Comment