Monday, April 20, 2015

Monday Questionnaire: April 20th 2015

Happy Monday! That seems like such an oxymoron, doesn't it? Especially when the weather is crappy and there's a long day of school and work awaiting you. I haven't done a monday questionnaire in a while, so I figured that it would be a good way to kick off the week!
In honor of winter being officially behind us, I'm throwing it back today to my prettiest view of the season on vacation at the beginning of March. It almost makes me miss the snow (almost, but not quite).

1. Mood: Okay! I hate Mondays as much as the next girl, but my parents and I are heading up to vacation (the same place this photo was taken!) on Thursday, so my week is chopped in half. It's always easier starting off knowing you're missing half of the work.

2. Did you do anything fun this weekend?: I relaxed. Well, half of the time anyway. I spent Saturday at work, but I got to do nothing all Sunday, which was amazing. Boring sure, but sometimes all you need is to stay in bed and watch Netflix all day (Once Upon a Time, anyone?)

3. What is the closest object to you that is pink?: My Soap and Glory A Great Kisser lip balm in Juicy Peach.

4. Current nail polish: Bare, but I plan to paint on a coat of Covergirl Peaches & Cream pretty soon!

5. If you could snap your fingers and be anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? Somewhere in Europe where I could explore and have an adventure.

6. Current outfit: A tribal printed v-neck over a button-down dress from Cotton On, some leggings, and canvas sneakers from Forever 21: comfy, cute, and practical for the rain outside!

7. What is the last movie you saw in theaters?: Pathetically, I'm pretty sure it was The Fault in Our Stars, which came out just less than a year ago. I think I need to get out more ;)

8. If you could only be one age for the rest of your life, which would you choose, and why?: I think somewhere in my mid-twenties, which is just old enough to be an adult and have your own life but just young enough to still have fun.

9. What is your favorite type of flower?: Sunflowers because they inspire me--no matter what, they find the light and grow towards it.

10. Weekly goals: Get through until Wednesday and then have an amazing time on vacation. Once it's over, I'm in for the long haul until summertime!

Have a great week, everyone!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment