Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Updated: What's in My Purse? Winter 2015

Over the years, I've gone through many handbag styles: the small wrislet clutch that barely holds anything, the standard shoulder bag, the huge tote that can fit my entire bedroom, and lately, the crossbody. I've been using strictly crossbody bags for a few months ago (I featured my gorgeous green one in my last post like this back in July) and now I've moved onto a smaller, neutral version for the cooler months.


Like my last one, this bag is from JustFab (the Damien in white) and I'm a big fan. It's definitely not my favorite bag in my collection, but I get soooo many compliments on it! The size is perfect, the quality is great, and the detailing (notice those metal corners on the flap?) is unique and gorgeous. 



As for the insides, I am currently carrying...

1. My keys, which are on my trusty old Vera Bradley lanyard, 2. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer, 3. My iPhone 5C in my (boring) blue case, 4. A pen, 5. Bath and Body Works Aromatherpay Energy Orange Ginger Body Lotion, 6. Two lip balms: the Yes to Coconut Cooling Lip Oil and the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Original Lip Balm, 7. My eyeglass case, 8. A black compact mirror from Sephora, and 9. My favorite wallet, which is from Van Heusen.


What style of purse is your favorite?
     

No comments:

Post a Comment