Monday, January 26, 2015

Currently Craving: Winter 2015


I like the idea of winter more than the reality of it. There's something just so cozy about curling up on the couch with a blanket, your hot beverage of choice, and a good book while the snow falls peacefully outside your window. But instead of calm bliss, you get to shovel piles of snow, slip on black ice, and be cold all of the freaking time. But despite my gripes with the season, it has sparked my interest in a few things, and today, I am going to share the current wish list. 


  1. Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water: The French drugstore favorite, Bioderma, has been mocking me ever since the beauty blogger community fell for it. I've heard that this is practically identical, and it's not that expensive at $20.
  2. Korres Cucumber Fresh De-Puffing Eye Mask: I don't have a problem with puffy eyes (I do suffer from bad dark circles, though) but this kind of thing really entices me for some reason. It was sold out on Sephora.com but just came back in stock, so I'm trying to fight the urge to treat myself.
  3. MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Hang Up: I discovered a few months ago that deeper red colors look amazing with my skintone, and I've been conveting this MAC hue for a while. It's a noticable-without-being-too-much lip color, plus I already know that the formulation is stellar. 
  4. First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay: My skin suffers severely from blackheads, and I'm always looking for the next best thing to treat them. I've tried a few FAB productes recently and loved every one, so this mask (which also has great reviews) is definitely on my hit list. 
  5. White Knit Infinity Scarf: I'm definitely a sweater/scarf/boots person, and I've grown to really love thickier scarves that are warm and cozy, so I'm craving a white one. Infinity scarves are the only scarves I really wear anymore, so once I see one I really love, I will be snatching it up!
  6. Black Heeled Ankle Booties:  These are a closet staple my wardrobe lacks. Small, chunky heels are just up my alley, and I'm particular smitten with these ones from Asos. They're the perfect blend of casual, cute, and professional, and the exact no-frills simplicy that I like in my boots. 
  7. Hello Sunshine! Flats: Ugh, how these make me crave warm weather. I'm midly obsessed with these and can already picture wearing them with skinny jeans or a summer dress. These shose will be weirdly versitle for me, and will be a nice way to encorpate this year's yellow trend.
  8. The Breakfast Club iPhone Case: I am a complete fangirl when it comes to 80's movies, especially John Hughes ones. The Breakfast Club has been my all-time favorite movie since I first saw it, and this phone case is great. It's simple ("Sincerly yours, The Breakfast Club") but still a great referance, I must own it. 
  9. Dooney and Bourke Sketch Print Carrier Bag: My family and I are huge Disney fans (my parents are part of the Disney Vacation Club) and we're planning our annual trip for this summer. I've loved this bag since I first laid eyes on it, and I'm thinking about saving up and splurging. My handbag collection ranges everything from Forever21 to Rebecca Minkoff, and I think this bag will fit in nicely. 
  10. Nude Wrap Watch: I have a brown wrap watch that I wear the heck out of, but I like the idea of this nude one. It's by the brand Geneva and retails for $18 on Amazon, and it'll be the perfect, wearable addition to my jewelry collection.  

What's on your wish list right now?
       


No comments:

Post a Comment