Thursday, October 2, 2014

Top 10 Under $10

I'm a huge fan of drugstore products, so I love reading about top affordable beauty product picks. Picking my top ten under ten was actually kind of difficult--how do you narrow down ten products when there are so many great options?


I tried to pick out a pretty good variety: makeup, skincare, hair product, and a nail polish. So let's just jump into it!






  1. COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara ($7.99): This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. It lengthens, defines, and is the perfect natural mascara!
  2. Wet n' Wild Walking on Eggshells ($2.99): I love W&W as a brand, but if I had to use only one of their products, it'd be this shadow trio. The bottom eyelid color is a gorgeous, neutral champagne-pink that is just so gorgeous and illuminating. 
  3. Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Powder ($3.99): If I'm in the need of a new setting powder and am in a pinch, I always grab this one. It's smooth and light and makes my base makeup last all day long.
  4. NYX Slide On Eye Pencil in Brown Perfection ($7.99): This is probably my favorite eyeliners ever. It's smooth, easy/quick to apply, and is just the perfect dark brown. 
  5. NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulle ($4.99): I tried not to do two products from the same brand, but these glosses are just perfect. They're smooth, pigmented, and last for hours. Plus, they smell incredible.
  6. Nivea A Kiss of Care&Color ($4.49): I've done a whole review on this bad boy (link!) so I won't talk too much about it. Just know I love it. Like, really love it. 
  7. Essie Lady Like ($8.50): This is one of my all time favorite nail polish picks. It's a neutral, nude-like mauve that is the perfect sophisticated, muted-yet-not-boring hue. 
  8. Nivea Soft ($6.49): I have dry skin, and this moisturizer is one of the better ones I've found to hydrate my face while not feeling heavy. I've repurchased it already and definitely will again once this guy runs out.
  9. Soap&Glory Hand Food ($5): This is definitely one of those cult beauty blogger favorites, and yeah, I'm just as obsessed. It's not greasy, it's really moisturizing, and the smell is just wonderful.
  10. Garnier Sleek&Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk ($4.49): My mom actually picked this out on a whim and gave it to me for Christmas a few years ago and it's my favorite product for my hair. I use it after I wash when my hair is about half dry, and it smooths my locks and tames any future frizz. Oh, and it makes my hair super soft when it dries.


What are your top ten under $10? 
Alyssa


*prices are determined from drugstore.com!
Soap&Glory Hand Food price came from
  Sephora.com. I am not affiliated with any  company!*

No comments:

Post a Comment