Sunday, October 5, 2014

Reviewed: Graze Box

Regarding monthly subscription services, I've been really wanting to branch out. Yeah, getting two boxes (or rather, one box and one bag) full of beauty products every month is something I love and look forward to, but why not try all of the other companies doing the same thing with different types of products? So I've been getting Graze boxes, which are delivered every two weeks and are full of four snack-sized, healthy snacks.


Graze boxes are six dollars a piece, and like I said before, they are delivered every two weeks (though you can get them more frequently if you'd like). I look at this as two boxes for $12 a month, which is pretty good considering the amount of food being received. For rreference NatureBox (which I'm also trying out) is $20 a month for four snack sized snacks and one family sized snack. 



They package the products in a card box box with four indents where the individually packaged snack pouches go. As far as the snacks go, once you order your box, you can go through the website and rate all of the products (trash, try, like, love) based on your preference about them. I love that. I love that you can immediately trash snacks you'll never eat and if you really love something, you can make it so you get it over and over again. The line of snacks range from savory to sweet, from nuts and dried fruit to granola type bars to deconstructed treats. In all honestly, there really does seem to be something for everyone.


My box includes...
  • Scrumptious Blueberry Swirl: blueberry yogurt raisins, raspberry cranberries, and blackcurrants
  • Salted Fudge & Peanut Cookie: salted peanuts, redskin peanuts, vanilla fudge, and mini chocolate cookies
  • Cracking Black Peppercorn: crunchy rice crackers with cracked black pepper
  • Apple & Cinnamon Flapjack: rustic rolled oat flapjack with apple and cinnamon

I included the above picture so you can better see what the snacks look like. In my opinion, I have a really diverse selection of snacks here! I had a "flapjack" in my last box, and they are essentially a bar made with rolled oats and add-ins (other than that, I feel like everything else is self explanatory). As far as price-to-product comparison, each container comes out o $1.50, which isn't a horrible price for a daytime snack. Sure, it's not the cheapest way to snack, but it's pretty decent. The snacks in my last (and first) box were delicious, so I have high hopes for these. 


The box also included a card talking about the Graze School of Farming, which is the company's charity that teaches farming skills to young adults in the poverty-stricken, rural village of Kabbuba, Uganda...a great cause! On the back of the card is the nutrition facts for each of the snacks.

All in all, I think I'll continue getting Graze boxes for the time being. If you're interested in trying out the brand, you can use my friend code (7QNT6TT4B) to get your first and fifth boxes free.*

Have you ever tried a snack subscription service?
Alyssa

*PS: This is NOT an affiliated link--just a 
cool offer for a free box! Anyone who signs
up gets the same sort of code, and by no 
means feel inclined to use it. I just wanted to
give out the cool offer of trying a box for free!



No comments:

Post a Comment