Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday Questionnaire: October 13th 2014

It feels SO good to be writing again. This past week has been so hectic that I've barely had the chance to check my email via my phone, let alone open my laptop and write some blog posts. That being said, things have (hopefully) settled down (*knocks on wood*) so I'm finally back. And what better way to start things up again than with a Monday Questionnaire?


This is the picture I posted on my Instagram to document my day at
NYCC. The Javits Center was absolutely packed with people!


1. Mood: 
Mellow. This weekend included a jam-packed schedule for me, and I'm finally able to sit down, relax, and catch up on assignments (hooray for long weekends!).

2. What was the best part of your weekend?
I actually got to go to New York Comic Con on Sunday (hence, the picture above!) and that was such a phenomenal experience. I definitely have a bigger geekier side than most, and it was great to see so many other people nerding out over their favorite fandoms. I'm definitely not as dedicated as some of the people I saw, but still, it was awesome.

3. If you HAD to choose one: drastic hair color change, or drastic haircut?!
Over the past few months I've been experimenting with cutting my hair and layering it (I switched from long, uniformed locks to a shorter, layered 'do) so at this point, bring on the color. I would love to see how my hair would look a few shades lighter, or maybe with some highlights, and color can be reversed easier than cuts.

4. Current nail polish:
Bare! But I'm planning on polishing tomorrow with Revlon Colorstay's Blue Slate--a great blue-gray for fall!

5. You're carving a pumpkin...what do you carve?
If I'm completely honest, probably something Disney related.

6. Current outfit:
Navy blue pajama pants with a pink and white bird print from Old Navy, a kelly green v-neck from Kohl's, and (as always) mismatched socks. I do unfortunately have to change into something more appropriate to go out later in the afternoon.

7. Are there any TV shows you are really loving at the moment?
I've mentioned my all-time favorites a few times, but my current obsession is Pretty Little Liars, which I just began watching on Netflix. I've also began to dabble into The Mindy Project, which I'm really liking, too.

8. Do you change your makeup routine with the seasons? How is it different for fall?
I typically go with a bit heavier face coverage in the fall, as well as stick with a golden-bronze/berry tones on my eyes and lips, respectively. I love a golden-bronze eye with dark brown liner and berry lips and cheeks!

9. Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?
I'm actually not sure yet! My friends want to dress up in a group, but I don't think we've reached a unified decision yet.

10. Weekly goals: 
Straighten up before my family comes to stay on Wednesday, and spend as much time with them as possible! There's a family wedding on Saturday, and my grandparents are staying with me for a week. I love cooking with my grandma and playing cards with both of them!


I hope everyone has a great week!
Alyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment