Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday Questionnaire: September 8th 2014

So I think that it's time to get a little bit personal on my blog, and Monday Questionnaires seem like the perfect way to do that. I don't know if I'll be doing this every Monday, but I will certainly try to make it a habit.

            

How amazing is this view? This is from my trip a few weeks ago. I can't get over how
gorgeous Vancouver was! It's no wonder this picture got so many likes on Instagram.

1.) Mood:
Sleepy! I had a busy (though fun!) weekend and I'm starting to feel the lack of sleep 

coming on. Hopefully I won't take too many naps this week.

2.) What are you looking forward to most today?
Coming home and flopping on my bed with some iced tea and Netflix. Relaxation is 

necessary, especially on Mondays.

3.) Someone is bringing you breakfast in bed, what is on the perfect tray?
I love eggs benedict, but other than that, I'm pretty simple: I'm happy with a good, 

New York-style bagel with cream cheese and a nice big cup of coffee.

4.) Current nail polish:
Nothing, aside from my base coat (which is the Revlon Two-in-One Top and Base Coat). I 

did that much before giving up out of sheer laziness.

5.) Where do you keep your handbag when you are home?
Hanging off of the little nob on the corner of a set of shelves in my bedroom.

6.) Current outfit:
Pajamas as I'm typing this, but I will eventually be wearing a black and pink floral dress 

from Target and some black ankle booties from JustFab.com.

7.) If you could try on any celeb's hairstyle for a day, whose would you choose?
Zooey Dechanel. I've always wanted to cut some bangs into my hair but I'm never gutsy

 enough. Plus, her long, layered locks are just perfection. 

8.) Do you sleep with your bedroom door open or closed?
This is where I get a little weird. I make sure my door is closed enough to block out noise 

and have a  little privacy while I'm sleeping (also, my clock is behind my door so I like to 
be able to see that, too!) but open enough to not close out the rest of my house. I dunno, 
I'm just strange with things like that!

9.) What is the last beauty product you finished?
My Skintimate shaving gel. I haven't gotten to repurchase it yet (I'll always use that stuff) 

so I'll have to suck it up and use conditioner the next time I need to shave. Oh, and the one 
I used up was the pinky-red bottle. It was some kind of fruity scent--I really liked it!

10.) Weekly goals:
Stay focused as I get back into my school routine. It's never a good idea to slack off the 

first few weeks!

What are you up to this week?
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment