Monday, September 1, 2014

Currently Craving: Fall 2014

Every girl has a mental wish list going at all times, and I am by no means an exception to that. So today I'm going to share the stuff that I'm currently lusting after...and let's hope I don't waste too much money shopping tomorrow.




  1. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette: I love my Naked (and Naked Basics) palette, but since I prefer warmer shades on my eyes, I've never been drawn to the second one. The third, rose gold-toned selection, however, has been calling my name since the release. 
  2. Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip Gloss in Rambutan: Bite Beauty lip products have worked their way onto my radar in the past few weeks. After hearing a lot of upcoming buzz, I've been curious. These glosses seem to have a lot of love, and this color looks like the perfect, peachy nude.
  3. First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads: This sort of thing really appeals to me, plus, I've heard that they actually work. First Aid Beauty has been the "it" skincare brand lately, and I've never tried any of their products. If I do eventually splurge on these, they'll be a treat item, but I do really want to give them a whirl!
  4. Not Your Mother's Knotty to Nice Conditioning Detangler: I don't know what it is but I can't find this freaking product anywhere. Everywhere I go it's either sold out or they don't stock it, and I've never been lucky enough to snatch one up. Sooner or later I'll probably just order it online, but I'll definitely get this once I see it. 
  5. Maroon Skater Skirt: Nothing makes my fashion sense happier than the fact that skater skirts are still in. I've been wanting a simple, cotton maroon one for a while, and I hope that I'll begin to see some in Forever21 or H&M with the fall styles.
  6. Utility Jacket: Are these still trendy? I don't care, I really want one. I know I shouldn't be too choosy, but I'd like one a little bit longer (like the one pictured from Old Navy) and I really love the ones with black leather sleeves.
  7. Tory Burch Caroline Flats: Alas, I get to the priciest item on my wish list. Normally, I'd want something like these shoes and forget about it in a few months, but I've never forgotten about these. I wear nude flats more than anything else but I've never had an expensive pair. Maaaaybe one day I'll invest. Maybe.
  8. Polka Dot Jeans: Polka dots and I most certainly get along, but I don't like being too out there with patterns (especially on pants). I love the (relative) simplicity of these J Crew ones, and I like that they're just denim with white dots and aren't crazy neon colors or an abnormal pattern. 
  9. Beauty and the Beast Necklace: Alright, you can't be a Disney fan and not say that this is awesome. I love quirky jewelry, and I would wear the heck out of this. What I like about it is even if you didn't know the movie (and let's be real, who doesn't know Beauty and the Beast?) it's still a beauty piece. 
  10. Leather Pandora Bracelet: I have a Pandora bracelet that I never really wear anymore because it's too clunky for everyday. I've been wanting to get a leather version where I can just put one or two of my charms on at a time to wear more regularly. I really love this wrap version, too, and I think I prefer the black leather over the other colors.
What have you been craving lately?
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment