Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday Questionnaire: September 29th 2014

What better way to kick off a brand new week than a Monday Questionnaire? But before I jump into it, here's my latest favorite picture: I went out to lunch and got this amazing barbecue pulled pork sandwich and they wrote Pulled Pork on the plate in BBQ sauce. How cute is that?





1. Mood:
Sleepy! No matter how much sleep I get on Sunday night, I'm always tired on Monday; it's just a mindset at this point. But nevertheless, I am ready to take on the week...with the help from coffee, of course. 

2. Which TV shows are you excited to see back this Fall?

The Big Bang Theory, New Girl, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and The Mindy Project

3. Do you feel your workplace is well organized right now?
Actually, I do! I spent the weekend cleaning through my closet (a very large task) and my desk has been organized for a few weeks now. When my closet and desk are together I'm at cleaning ease.

4. What’s one of your simplest pleasures?
Freshly baked cookies. I'm a huge cookie girl, and no matter what kind of day I'm having, if there's cookies fresh out of the oven I'm happy.

5. How much would you spend on a makeup product?

For me, that completely depends on the product. For a good shadow palette I would probably cap it at $55-$60, for a singular item I cringe if the price tag is anywhere over $30. I splurge on things, obviously, but I still cringe. 

6. Cold season’s coming. Do you have any tips/tricks to stay healthy?
Wash your hands and drink some orange juice! 

7. Are you loving any accessories at the moment?

My new brown lace up booties from JustFab. I've been pairing them with everything I can and they're just so perfect for fall and winter. 


8. Do you make snap decisions, or do you always think things through?
I'm more of an overthinker for sure! But in a pinch, I've been known to make snap decisions. It's just not my favorite thing to do. 

9. Today’s outfit?
A denim dress from Kohl's, an oatmeal colored cardigan from Target, floral Forever21 statement necklace, and some black loafers from H&M. 

10. Weekly goals:
Keep on top of all of my school work, stay organized, try not to cut down on sleep, and stay relaxed! I've been trying really hard not to freak out unnecessarily and stress over the little things!


What are your goals this week?

Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment