Thursday, July 24, 2014

Nail of the Day: Sally Hansen Barracuda + Revlon Radiant

Sometimes, all a girl needs is a fresh coat of nail polish. Today's NOTD is my favorite drugstore combination: Sally Hansen Barracuda and Revlon Radiant. Sally Hansen Barracuda is a light, sky blue cream that is not only one of my favorite colors, but is also perfect for the warmer seasons. Revlon Radiant is clear based, blue micro-glitter polish with some larger silver and green hexagonal glitter pieces mixed in.




Sally Hansen never disappoints me. The formulation of Barracuda is lovely: thick, opaque, and not streaky at all. I will say that the brushes on these polishes are a little odd: they are larger and flat with a rounded top. I personally don't mind this, but I know that some people really dislike this shape of brush!


As for Revlon Radiant, I think it's one of the best glitter polishes for the price on the market. Since it has a clear base, I would only use it on top of another polish. The formulation is smooth and even, not chunky and gloopy like other inexpensive glitter polishes can be. I love using this color as an accent nail, and I especially love how it looks in combination with Barracuda. 


What's your favorite glitter polish?
Alyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment