Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Reviewed: It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin -Blogmas Day 16-

I never believed in buying high end hair products. I'm still not, really, but I do have one that I love and don't ever want to let go of: the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin. It's a leave-in detangling spray that claims to do ten things instantly, and I think it is absolutely great. I use the one with keratin, just because I like the idea of the smoothing and strengthening element that keratin gives.


For the purpose of this blogpost, I photographed my brand new bottle. I'm currently using the last of my first bottle, which has lasted me quite a while. I use this every time I wash my hair right before I comb it out, and it seems to do wondrous things for my locks. 


The product claims to: 
  1. Maintenance of Keratin straightening treatments
  2. Increases styling and manageability
  3. Perfect for all hair types
  4. Replaces lost proteins 
  5. Protects the natural keratin in hair
  6. Protects against heat
  7. Restores hydration balance
  8. Detangles, defrizzes, and adds shine
  9. Strengthens hair structure
  10. Seals cuticles for extra silky hair
I can't say that this product does all of these things, but my hair certainly feels so much stronger since I've been using this. I definitely agree with the frizz fighting aspect of it, too: my hair is dry and sensitive to humidity, and this product really helps that.  My hair also feels a bit more hydrated. I haven't used this as a heat protectant, but I would imagine it would work great. 



It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin retails for $18 for a 4oz bottle, and is available at a few different places: Ulta and other drugstores, Birchbox.com, online, and I've even bought my first bottle at my local grocery store! If you're in the market for a new hair product like this one, I highly recommend this one. 

Drugstore or high-end hair care?
      


No comments:

Post a Comment