Thursday, December 24, 2015

Planner Pages: A Sneak Peek -Blogmas Day 24-

I've been wanting to start doing posts focused around my Erin Condren Life Planner for a while. Back over the summer, I began watching Elle Fowler's (one of my favorite beauty vloggers) planner videos where she decorated her life planner with stickers she purchased off of Etsy. Since September, I've been ordering stickers and designing spreads ever single week and it's become a big hobby and creative outlet for me. So today, I am going to share some glimpses of the spreads I've done these past few years, and in the coming year, I will do more in-depth looks of my weeks.


This specific planner is my 2015 Erin Condren, meaning that it's slightly less updated than the newer ones that are out. Obviously, my 2016 Life Planner is the updated version, and you will see that in future Planner posts. I would also like to mention that I am not affiliated with any of the sticker shops that I use--and I will list which ones are represented under each picture, but I will save the more in-depth and specific details for future posts.





This is one of my first spreads I ever did back in September and is still one of my favorites. It's definitely much simpler than the ones I've done more recently, but I'm a huge fan of the pastels and the color palette. The stickers I used are from the following Etsy stores: CricketPaperCo, PawsPaper, MadeByElissa, PlannerKate1, and SweetAvasPaper. 



I just had to show you some of my holiday spreads, starting off with Halloween. This is the first week I got into some decorations and clip art stickers, and I loved it. As with all of my stickers, these are from Etsy, and the specific shops are: CricketPaperCo, PawsPaer, TheGlamPlanner, LittleDogPaperCo (formally TheAlexStudio), JuiceBoxPaper, MadeByElissa, PlannerKate1 VintageGypsyRoad, and OneOrangeSnowflake. 



A spread from the beginning of November, this one is light and the colors are right up my alley. I remember wanting to take time for myself this week, so I didn't really focus on my planner so much. This is what my spread looks like when I don't do as much with it! The stickers are from: CricketPaperCo, ScribblePrintsCo, JuiceBoxPaper, PawsPaper, MadeByElissa, LittleDogPaperCo, PlannerKate1, and VintageGypsyRoad, all on Etsy. 



Another holiday spread, this is from Thanksgiving. I got a little crazy with this one but actually love it! The stickers are from the Etsy shops: CricketPaperCo, ScribblePrintsCo, MadeByElissa, PawsPaper, JuiceBoxPaper, LittleDogPaperCo, PlannerKate1, VintageGypsyRoad, and OneOrangeSnowflake. I know that I'm mentioning quite a few shops, but there's some shops (like VintageGypsyRoad and OneOrangeSnowflake) that I love, but I only use one or two stickers from each week. But of course, I want to mention everything, so I include them on the list!



And finally, this current week, which I finished filling out already (whoops!). This is definitely one of my favorite weeks I've ever decorated. It's bright, fun, festive, and decorative, and totally fits how I'm feeling. The stickers are from the Etsy shops: CricketPaperCo, ScribblePrintsCo, PawsPaper, SweetAvasPaper, JuiceBoxPaper, and LittleDogPaperCo. 

After finishing this post, I'm so excited to do some more planner related blogging. This is truly a passion of mine and a growing trend for planner lovers and I'm so excited that I finally got around to starting this series!

Do you have an Erin Condren?
      





No comments:

Post a Comment