Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Welcome to Stories and Sunshine!

Creating a blog has been on my mind for a very long time. Being able to write freely about my interests and passions on a creative platform entirely my own is just so exhilarating and exciting. I'm excited to take on this new challenge, creating and customizing my own little corner of the internet, which I hope will grow as I do while writing.



And, so, I introduce "Stories and Sunshine," a blog dedicated to beauty, fashion, food, and all things lifestyle. Writing is a huge passion of mine, and I'm a huge lover of all things feminine and fun. So I hope you find something that interests you, learn something new, and have fun while you are reading--because I know I'm having fun while writing. 


Until next time!
Alyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment